Looking for a hotel or mall to improve waste reduction and recycling
Most of the large hotels and malls in Singapore have recycling programmes, yet their recycling rates are very low at 7-9% in 2015.
We are looking to work with a hotel or mall in Singapore to understand their waste and try to see if there is room to improve their waste reduction and recycling.
This service is complimentary on the condition that the results and insights would be published as a case study for other companies. If there are hotels or malls that are interested, pls email us at email@example.com. Thanks!
- GAIA Sep 2011
- Mentorship Programme – The 7 Habits of Green Conscious Singaporeans
- Green Future Solutions is Looking for Intern Writers
- A Practical Guide to Organising Conversations on Sustainable Singapore
- The Paris Agreement: what it means for Singapore and what more can we do
- Does Singapore Need to Have a Government Department That Addresses Sustainable Business?
- Environmental Talks, Sustainability Workshops and Green Tours
- Winners at the Asian Environmental Journalism Awards 2013
- Now is the appropriate time to engage on the Cross Island Line
- Green Future Solutions is Hiring a Green Social Strategist