GAIA Sep 2011
GAIA is Singapore’s first sustainable living mook (magazine book), published by Green Future Solutions. This free publication is for consumers interested in news, ideas, tips and products that benefit people and planet.
The first Sep issue of GAIA covers:
- FEATURE: Die Die Must Share – The Idea of Collaborative Consumption
- INTERVIEW: Carpooling 2.0 – Interview with MyRideBuddy
- HOME: Give It Away – 10 Ways to Clear Your Stuff
- HEALTH: Choosing a Healthy Dinner – 2 Tasty Vegetarian Recipes
- STYLE: Playful Elegance – Organic Clothing Mix and Match
- LEISURE: Simply Ling Kai – Supporting Local Music
The first issue of GAIA is now available for download below. Feel free to share this. For advertising enquiries or any feedback, please send an email to email@example.com.
Fill in the info to download GAIA and subscribe to updates on future issues:
- Save Food Cut Waste
- 10 More Days to The Green Singapore Sale 2012! [Press Release]
- Singapore Green Landscape 2010
- How Singaporeans Can Encourage Facebook to Unfriend Coal by Earth Day
- Singapore Green Landscape 2011
- Singapore Green Landscape 2012
- Singapore Green Landscape 2013
- What On Earth Are You Doing?
- Want Free Green Advice For Your Business?
- Mentorship Programme – The 7 Habits of Green Conscious Singaporeans