Ecosystem Singapore – Green Coworking Office Space for the Environment
Ecosystem is a new collaborative and coworking space for the environment, and is a joint initiative between Green Future Solutions and Shft.
Ecosystem emulates the development of symbiotic relationships between organisations working in the environmental sector. It is a platform that allows organisations to have close and long-term interactions, generating larger network of people with common interests, more business opportunities and complementary expertise for each other.
The Ecosystem co-working office space near Bugis would be ready in March and we are looking for environmental startups, companies and organisations to join our community. We are offering an early bird rate for those who wish to sign up for a permanent table space and enjoy our services.
- Launch of Ecosystem – Collaborative and Coworking Space for the Environment [Media Release]
- Die Die Must Share – Collaborative Consumption in Singapore
- 10 More Days to The Green Singapore Sale 2012! [Press Release]
- Workshop on Free Web Tools for Green NGOs
- How to Use Freecycle@Work to Promote the Reuse of Unwanted Items in Your Company
- Save Food Cut Waste
- The Green Singapore Sale Is Back!
- Slides for Collaborative Consumption in Singapore
- Green Future Solutions Starts mywaterbottle Campaign to Encourage the Use of Refillable Water Bottles
- Die Die Must Share – The Idea of Collaborative Consumption