We are conducting a free workshop for those working in environmental NGOs and green groups or non-profits, which aims to provide a basic overview and tips on using free web tools to help organisations do better in their work. The topics covered include:
- Listen to your stakeholders (how to use Google Alerts, Google Trends, and Feedly)
- Creating and maintaining your website or blog (about WordPress, plugins, writing and SEO)
- Using email newsletter (how to use Mailchimp)
- Sharing and engagement with your audience (tips for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn)
- Tracking website statistics (using Google Analytics)
- Bonus: Tips on creating and managing campaigns
Date: 24 Oct 2013, Thursday
Venue: Ecosystem, 3 Jalan Kledek, Singapore 199259 (http://ecosystem.sg/)
This workshop is free and only open to staff from environmental NGOs and green groups or non-profits based in Singapore. Limited to one person from each organisation.
This workshop is conducted by Eugene Tay, Director of Green Future Solutions. He is a sustainability consultant and maven who likes to spread the environmental message and inspire others to take action.
Register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FqPPpyvFSru38sg7gR6q9uTXnSVFmC1HKIKDwcpk3EY/viewform to attend the workshop. We will contact you to confirm whether your registration is successful, thanks!