Asia is Green Revamps with a New Focus on Asia’s Bright Green Future
Asia’s bright green future is already here – it’s just not evenly distributed.
Asia is Green first started in 2007 as a green resource guide for Singapore and Asia. We are revamping the site in Oct 2013 with a new focus on Asia’s bright green future.
Asia is Green is now an online publication focusing on sustainability solutions, ideas, technologies, tools, models, policies and trends in Asia. We hope to inspire and empower readers in Asia and around the world to share, participate and build Asia’s bright green future.
The environmental situation in Asia is not all doom and gloom. There are individuals, businesses, organisations and governments in Asia with ideas and taking action on sustainability. We hope to share these solutions, ideas and stories with our readers.
Check out the revamped Asia is Green now!
- Thoughts After Watching Disruption
- Waste is not Waste Provides Online Waste Exchange for Businesses and Organisations in Singapore and Malaysia
- Dark Green and Bright Green Environmentalism
- A Zero Waste Hierarchy for Developing Countries in Asia
- Taipei Outcome Document of the International Conference on Achieving Sustainability to Empower Future Generations
- Green Future Solutions Supports The Green Corridor and Develops New Campaign Website
- Launch of Ecosystem – Collaborative and Coworking Space for the Environment [Media Release]
- Winners at the Asian Environmental Journalism Awards 2013
- International Conference on Achieving Sustainability to Empower Future Generations – Key Learning Points
- Identify and track key future trends with the Futures Centre