Slides for Collaborative Consumption in Singapore
We shared with the community at Ecosystem about Collaborative Consumption, which refers to the idea of sharing that is empowered by technology and social networks. Sharing also covers renting, swapping, lending, trading, exchanging, bartering, and gifting.
Here’s our presentation slides on Die Die Must Share – Collaborative Consumption in Singapore:
- Die Die Must Share – Collaborative Consumption in Singapore
- Collaborative Consumption and New Business Opportunities
- Die Die Must Share – The Idea of Collaborative Consumption
- Speaking on Collaborative Consumption at Green Drinks Singapore
- GAIA Sep 2011
- What Would Our Sustainable Future Look Like
- Launch of Ecosystem – Collaborative and Coworking Space for the Environment [Media Release]
- Looking for an environmental speaker for your green talks?
- Planning a Campaign to Reduce, Redistribute and Recycle Food Waste in Singapore
- Communication of CSR through Social Media