This workshop is for those working in environmental NGOs and green groups or non-profits, and aims to provide a basic overview and tips on using free web tools to help your organisation do better in your work. The topics covered include:
- Listen to your stakeholders (how to use Google Alerts, Google Trends, and Feedly)
- Creating and maintaining your website or blog (about WordPress, plugins, writing and SEO)
- Using email newsletter (how to use Mailchimp)
- Sharing and engagement with your audience (tips for Facebook and editorial calendar)
- Tracking website statistics (using Google Analytics)
Date: 19 Feb 2014, Wed
Venue: Mettle Work, 50 Lorong 17 Geylang, Singapore 388570
This workshop is free and only open to staff from environmental NGOs and green groups or non-profits based in Singapore. Limited to two people from each organisation.
This workshop is conducted by Eugene Tay, Director of Green Future Solutions. He is a sustainability and green media consultant who believes in spreading the environmental message and inspiring and empowering others to take action.
What past participants said:
“Thank you for the very helpful workshop. This will certainly help green campaigns reach more people effectively, creating a greater impact.”
“A very good introductory workshop to tips on social media.”
“Many useful tools I previously didn’t know about…”
“It was a very informative workshop that shares about the freebies from the web. Good for users who are exploring into more platforms but do not know where to find.”
Register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16inL_eBS6HdZJ0o5pZMUXUm_AA5FS1k7I-RF60C83vA/viewform to attend the workshop. We will contact you to confirm whether your registration is successful, thanks!